Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chicago Weird Ghost Picture

I believe these are real...I personally have seen, been pushed, and had someone or something call my name twice...Not all at once, years apart, but I know these pictures are not phony, and if they are, I still know that these things exist. I feel sorry for those who do not believe. I guess its one of those things, u have to see to believe. However, during the investigation (which was conducted during one of our tours), a guest named Kayla Hendricks took this picture:



Some say that they see the face of an angry Roosevelt in the flash - he's back, and he's PISSED! In reality, this is probably just a psychological trick - our brains are trained to look for shapes like faces in random noise like this (and the fact that we're happy to tell you this is one way you can tell that we're REAL ghost hunters here at Weird Chicago, not quacks!) But you never know...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 14, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

looks cool

www.my-drama-downloads.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP