Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ghost Emperor Picture



To all those " Ghosts aren't real.", "Join the 21st Century, ghosts don't exist." and of course "Blah blah blah, I'm a uppity shwaz". What happened in your lives that took away your ability to see the truly interesting things going on in the world around you? And how exactly do you know? Did you get a copy of the 'Manual to Everything in the World', and I didn't? What kind of egotistical crap is that? Do you have proof-positive? Prove that ghosts aren't real. Please. Then I'll throw out some personal stories, that happened to me mind you, in retort. I DO believe, cause I've seen. Sooooooo, nah.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

looks cool

www.my-drama-downloads.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP