Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spookie a Real Ghost Picture

Here's one of the spookier ones:



I dont really believe that are real...I personally have seen, been pushed, and had someone or something call my name twice...Not all at once, years apart, but I know these pictures are not phony, and if they are, I still know that these things exist. I feel sorry for those who do not believe. I guess its one of those things, u have to see to believe.
That's me, looking all ghostly. My guess is that this is just one of those camera whatzits that happen from time to time (though they do seem to be more common in Death Alley, the alley behind the site of the Iroquois Theatre, where this picture was taken - battery drainage is very common back there), but it sure is spooky-looking! Anyone else thinks the misty blur sort of looks like a face?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 14, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

u about to go out of style

www.my-drama-downloads.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP